ExpertPDF.org RESPECTS THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ExpertPDF.org USERS CAN REMOVE UNAUTHORIZED CONTENT THAT BELONGS TO THAT USER BY SIMPLY REMOVING THAT CONTENT USING THE EDIT FEATURE OR BY FLAGGING THE CONTENT FOR REMOVAL.
ExpertPDF.org HAS TAKEN ALL RESONABLE MEASURES TO RESPECT THE LAWS OF SPAIN WHERE ExpertPDF.org IS HOSTED. ALTHOUGH NOT REQUIRED, WE HAVE TAKEN STEPS TO ADOPT THE DMCA PROTOCOL SO THAT CONTENT OWNERS MAY REQUEST REMOVAL OF MATERIAL THEY BELEIVE INFRINGES THEIR RIGHTS.
YOU CAN PROVIDE ExpertPDF.org'S COPYRIGHT AGENT WITH SUBSTANTIALLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video. To delete files from ExpertPDF.org index, ExpertPDF.org requires an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing files.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
ExpertPDF.org's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
ExpertPDF.org RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE CONTENT IN ITS DISCRETION AND TERMINATE THE ACCOUNTS OF ExpertPDF.org USERS WHO REPEATEDLY INFRINGE, OR APPEAR TO INFRINGE, THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.
ExpertPDF.org HAS IMPLEMENTED A BLACKLIST SYSTEM FOR EXTERNAL LINKS. ONCE A LINK IS REPORTED AND BLACKLISTED, ANY ATTEMPT TO PLACE SUCH CONTENT ON ExpertPDF.org WILL BE BLOCKED.
To process the request quickly, please contact us via the feedback. Specify the page on which you want to delete the content.